Spanish WC RPG Under Construction (July 18, 2024)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Narrarrol is looking at making a Spanish language Wing Commander game in the M-Space RPG. There's not a ton of information available yet, but the base game looks like a pretty flexible framework that would allow for moddability with WC assets. There's also historically not been very many non-English role playing games out there, so we'd love to see some fans get together and figure this out! If this sounds like something up your alley, let Narrarrol know on Twitter.

Investing night hours in a space hunting card game with classic inspiration. KF-227 Salthi of the Kilrah Empire (or Kilrathi Empire) still under construction. #juegosderol #rol #ttrpg #mspace #wingcommander

--
Original update published on July 18, 2024

M-Space is yet another TTRPG system with which I'm not familiar. Time to add another one to the wishlist then.

I'd like to help out with the mechanics at least, if I can be of service.

Been giving some thought of doing a second edition of my own Wing Commander RPG. I've learned a lot about TTRPGs in general over the past decade, in particular how to streamline them. I'd like to take the clunk out. Don't know if I'll actually do it yet or not; I've got bigger time constraints than I used to these days and I'm definitely not a young man anymore...

Back