Requesting info on an auction item

Looks to me like an OEM 'EA Sampler' disc, one of the ones given out with Creative Labs hardware in the early nineties (would have come with an SB16 or an SB32 or somesuch). If that's the case (and I'm 98% sure it is) then these games do have their addons.

Looks to me like an OEM 'EA Sampler' disc, one of the ones given out with Creative Labs hardware in the early nineties (would have come with an SB16 or an SB32 or somesuch). If that's the case (and I'm 98% sure it is) then these games do have their addons.
Ah, ok then. - Haven't seen such a package before. But you must admit it looks quite cheapy ;)

I think that's WCII Deluxe, with the add-ons and the speech pack. But I don't think it has Strike Commadner's add-on.

I have that disc! wc2 and addons are on there, not sure about the strike commander addon but I'd assume it IS on there because syndicate and american revolt the syndicate addon is on that disc.

That's it. I'm buying. Wing Commander is of course the main reason, but those other games aren't too shabby either.

I'm not sure exactly what it came with, but I know it didnt come with the SB16.
The SB16 came with another disc, a yellow one with Wing Commander Academy, Ultima 7 and a few others.

There were lots of SB16 bundles (though this one is *probably* for something later, given the inclusion of Ultima 8).

I have this exact same disk, it has all WC2 add ons and the speech pack, and it does include Strike Commander (also complete). It is red and came with the first creative 4x CD-ROM Drive, bundled with the SB16 ISA non-plug-and-play. It might have been in other multimedia kits too. the yellow one with several other older games was bundled in a later kit.

Back