Rendered Model

Watch out Eder, Assman is a minor protected by law and any use of the name "Pantyman" is a variation of Antman and will result in LEGAL REPRECUSSIONS!

Oh great.
I like this thread.

*Ghost enjoy this thread while he drinks a frozen Coke with some Cheetos and Papitas*

Let the fun-Assman bashing continue,please.

Why the hell do I even make things for the community? Every time I make something, everyone begins saying shit about me, spamming me in PM, et cetera.

Oddly, when other people make things, they don't get into stupid arguments. As such, you can probably conclude that the problem is you.

I've never seen people here, that I can recall, come out and just call a model or picture crap. I've been here for a long while and seen a whole lot of really bad looking stuff, too. When people start doing that to you, you know you aren't dealing with people particularly well.

for your Kilrathi carrier, less rounded more angled, and maybe several 'fins' like on the Vaktoths you used in the pic.

psych said:
Watch your tone of voice around Tolwyn or you won't be around here for long. Not only is he the head guy of WC Saga (the project you badmouthed), he is also the moderator here.

looks like I have missed something ;) You have to tell me more about this matter :D

Let me help you with some tips on how to work in this community part of the word community also = communicate so if you post something to be praised and worshiped pleased take your work somewhere where people are ignorant of what is a good WC model otherwise try approaching things like this following example

antman: I just made this model do you like it?

WC community: no its not exactly right on

Antman: you are stupid what do you know (NO)

Antman: how can I make this better? (yes)

Antman why are you people dissing me? (NO)

Antman: can you guys give me some advice on how to change this? (yes)

follow these yes examples and you will go far continue to do what you do and you will wind up hated

-Rance-

Rance, It seems to me that the way some people sentance things might seem offensive to some people (ive known this from experience, thats why i dont post much). This thread seemed fine to me until Psych decided to throw in that sarcastic comment about "Tone of Voice".

Newcommanderondablock said:
Rance, It seems to me that the way some people sentance things might seem offensive to some people (ive known this from experience, thats why i dont post much). This thread seemed fine to me until Psych decided to throw in that sarcastic comment about "Tone of Voice".

Actually if you looked at my post, there is nothing about it that could have been interpreted as sarcastic. My post was a warning, for him to tone down his attitude. Assman didn't pay attention and kept on going, then he swabbed the deck.

1.png

Actually, it looks a bit like these, except that it has a flight deck, seems to fly backwards, and has textures which are a tad more on the bland side:

elite.png

(Taken from Frontier: First Encounters... copyright [size=+2]1993[/size] Frontier Developments)

Too bad you don't recognize those, they are from a game from the Elite series. Great stuff.

Anyway, I wasn't implying you plagiarize models, I was implying that the last ship you posted would probably look kick-ass in 1993.

Back