Reign Of Fire

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
This latest movie with lots of Dragon chasing our beloved main characters certainly was the best movie with large creatures since THE FIRST :rolleyes: Jurassic Park. I felt that the movie was awesome. I was on the edge of my seat several times throughout the film. :D The critics seriously panned the movie, but this is the kind of movie that you have to make your own opinion. Sometimes I wonder if reviewers even goto the movie. The main critisism of the movie was that they don't explain where the Dragon's came from or why they were dorment for so long. Why in the world do we have to explain this? Dragons are fantasy creatures as it is and it wasn't that big to the plot of the movie. People should just accept the fact that they are there and not pan the movie due to this unexplained fact. ;) Go see it, you wont be disappointed.

I thought it was decent. Special effects were great. Plot was decent. My friends didn't think much of it, but I'd be willing to see it again.

Oh, I thought it did explain where the dragons came from. They were around during the dinosaur time, ate all the dinosaurs, starved, hibernated, then woke up.

I almost went to go see it, but the times didn't work out.. A number of my friends have been talking about it for a while, but I haven't seen a preview or commercials or anything yet.

It's a pretty good movie. Special effects are kind cool (except in one or two places), story isn't that bad, and the characters are alright. I would have liked to see a bit more of the dragons, but that's just me. :)

Originally posted by TheFraix
Sorry...

confused this thread with a Warcraft III one.

You know.
Warcraft III?
Reign of Chaos?

Been there, beat that... Didn't think it was that great. I was dissapointed by the fact that the trailers were pretty much all the movies. I also felt the end video was a disappointment.

Warcraft 3 is great, nice voices, the cinematics the best in the market.

But.... if you want an excellent CRPG try Neverwinter Nights is awesome!

Originally posted by Ghost
Warcraft 3 is great, nice voices, the cinematics the best in the market.

I wasn't disappointed by the voices. I did enjoy all the funny things the units said when you clicked on them multiple times. :D

Heh, yeah the voices are hilarious. Which one do you think was the funniest?

Lets see..the human peasent was funny....so was the orc grunt "poke poke poke, is that all you do? Ooh....that was kind of nice."

Night Elf archer.
"Bow string! Not G-String!"
Then there's also the hippogriff rider dialogue, which ends with her "demonstrating" the strength of her mount's jaw using her arm.

My favorite cut scene is easily the orc scene. Very nicely done, and imho, demonstrates that Blizzard's CGI department could out do Square if they ever felt like it.

Back