Real Stealth Black Panther

Tis strange. I see me grrrrring here, but I honestly don't think I've ever posted on this particular thread.

It's strange seeing a Panther fly around Perry and its mighty orifices.

Bob McDob said:
Perry is simply superb. It must have been difficult to cram all that curvyness into whatever poly count SO caps at :)

Nice job, all around. I look forward to your work.

I can see my framerates dropping every time I look at it.......LOL!

:D

Cobrafang said:
is it downloadable to paly it in secret ops?
Yes, the model is able to run in SO, the screenshots are taken from SO mission test.
Perry will able to use when RED POINT project has been released.

VonHelton said:
I can see my framerates dropping every time I look at it.......LOL!

:D
As well the model have a lot of polys this is into of SO polys limits and I have not problems in the render when I'm near it :)

I want to know if you can give up the panther just the panther so I could have some fun with it and have something to look forward the Red Point game your making

Alright, this looks interesting. I just don't think a modern ship like this should have WC2 panels in the background of the cockpit. Now, please give me a link to replace the Panther's cockpit and mesh with this one. Awesome stuff!

Lazy Panda said:
Alright, this looks interesting. I just don't think a modern ship like this should have WC2 panels in the background of the cockpit. Now, please give me a link to replace the Panther's cockpit and mesh with this one. Awesome stuff!

My plan is change the panther cockpit, now if you have someone email me to silvio_222@yahoo.com.

Taking advantage of my last discovery on SO engine now we can do that some desire polys keep the original brightness without be affected by the ambient lights (also applied in Standoff project), that mean textures can "shine" in the dark. So I've apply this in the RED POINT wraith cockpit. Also I've applplied animated textures on it.
You can see the Wraith cockpit on different RED POINT systems:
Wraith cockpit in Death system
Wraith cockpit in Lissac system
Wraith cockpit in Nitir system

I did a vampire cockpit too, I'll publish this soon. :)

Cobrafang said:
I want to know if you can give up the panther just the panther so I could have some fun with it and have something to look forward the Red Point game your making

Do you want the panther model?

Standoff use the lighting change to external shine textures, i.e. engines.
I don't know if eder plan is redone the cockpits applying this.

Lazy Panda said:
I wounder if either the Wraith cockpit or the lighting change will be used in Standoff?
Both will be used... as Tango already explained, we currently use the shiny textures on capship engines and the like... that was one of the last things I worked on before we released Episode 1. As for the Wraith's cockpit, I'll probably just borrow Tango's, since the Wraith is a sim-only ship anyway. The other cockpits won't be redone with shiny lights until I have nothing else to do (so they're a safe bet for Episode 5 :p)

I like the Vampire aesthetic. Kind of dark and angular ... perhaps traces of the Dragon lineage.

Back