Question on BW Avenger

Lynx

Spaceman
I need information on the position of the Avengers guns and missile hardpoints, perhaps with a picture? Can anyone here give me that kind of info please? I haven't istalled WC4 right now and don't have the time to play through up to the point where I get that craft anyway.

No. If you had actually read my post you'd found out that I'm not talking of the armament, but of the FIRING POINTS. The ships database doesn't tell me about he position of them. :(

Check the WC4 manual . . . I think it shows you where the gun mounts are (that is, a picture that happens to contain the gun mounts). I could be mistaken, though.

overmortal said:
Check the WC4 manual . . . I think it shows you where the gun mounts are (that is, a picture that happens to contain the gun mounts). I could be mistaken, though.

To say that you are mistaken is quite an understatement.

Well, the image on the database shows the location of the guns. I have the impression that the missiles are launched from under the ship, like most, if not all WC fighters.

Though I have the original textures, they just show two gunports to the left and the right of the cockpit, I don't know about the other two.

What is for sure is that the 4 torpedoes it carries are outside the ship,2 above and 2 below,its also obvious where the Mass Drivers are....

If you would care to look at the picture in the ships database of the Avenger, then you will see 2 Mass Driver guns right beside the cockpit, 2 Photon guns above the cockpit, and put the missle(including the 4 torps[there arent any torps launched from the top, I checked in wc4]) launch points in the spot where the black spots in the picture.(btw, the Avenger in the picture is upside down) and the next time someone helps you, be a little more courteous to the helper, that way more people will help you with the next question/problem.

Back