Privateer 2... Am I doing something wrong?

RiotAct218

Spaceman
Everything in the game runs fine. The movies, the gameplay. I know this is not the Tech Support place to be, but I'm wondering if it's something I have to do in the game. It's been a while since I've played this, and need some guidance. If I need referral to tech support, let me know. After I talked to Hal Taffin, the diary says to go to Angus Santana on Anhur. I go to Anhur, and go to transit, but the only places listed are the bar and customs. Am I being stupid? Is my computer being stupid? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, but I already checked them out. After I see Hal Taffin, the diary says to go to see Angus Santana on Anhur @ Interplanetary Aid. I go to Anhur, but no Interplanetary Aid. What's up with that?

You need to use the database. After looking up a certain thing first (either Angus Santana or Interplanetary Aid) another thing in the database becomes available (I forget which order again.. either Santana or Aid). It's like you're researching the person, the company, and then finding their address before the transmit map will allow you to go there.

Back