Privateer 1 help plz

C

Chance

gee been awhile since i been here
anyways
i recently (and finaly) baught Privateer gold
it has Privateer and RF on one disk (why did i even say that?)
i play the game,
it worx great,
BUT.... i never get paid.
i complete the mission or whatever, and i don't get a penny added to my credits, i joined the merchants AND mercanery's guilds.
plz help here!!! (excuse my Grammer i suck at it, wich is why i usualy use the nick of Grimlock (a transformer thats not to bright) instead of Chance (i use in flight sims since i fly like maniac))

You will NOT be paid as long as you've got either invulnerability or infinite ammo on. You can only complete a mission if you don't cheat.

hmmm
is this like Xwing
where it has that stuff active when your first start a game?
or did i screw up someplace?
in short, how do i deactivate that stuff.
my copy came with virtually nothing on the game itself, just how to get it to work.
(i baught Privateer Gold)
and why are responses going at the start of the thread and not the end?

The responses go to the top because that's the way things are at this chatzone
smile.gif

Hmm... I thought that you had turned them on by yourself. No, I don't think they are on by default, but you'd do very well to check. Go to the options menu (it's right there when you first start the game up, or can be activated with... alt+o... or was it ctrl+o?). If invulnerability or unlimited ammo are on, switch them off.
Also, it is possible that you simply didn't do the mission right. How many missions have you tried?

BTW, how did you manage to afford both the guilds without getting paid?
tongue.gif

Finally, isn't there a manual on your Priv CD? There usually is, with those budget editions. Search the Priv CD. The manual will be an Adobe Acrobat file (i.e., its extension will be .pdf).

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll look for it
heh
i sold my missiles and the launcher
signed on for the guilds
baught a new map (after selling the old one)
and got a jump drive or another laser cannon

Oh... good. I was worried that you might have used one of those savegame editors. Then I'd have to kill you.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a save game editor?? :p
j/k
i hate those things,
there more apt to crash the game than help with it (so i say).
now, can ya help me with Wing Commander 2 Deluxe?
sometimes when i try to install, it trys to read from my floppy drive, and when i do get it installed it says i have no EMS, and won't even run.
i reconfigured my config.sys for the EMS but i can't get the game to work (i did ONCE but it went extremely fast and had no sound due to the EMS thing)

and someone explain exactly HOW to use MoSlo, that program confuses the hell out of me.

Back