Poster

Places will be more than happy to take your pre-order money though, even if the date keeps getting shoved back and back.

I wouldn't worry too much about this -- no legitimate retailer (ie, Amazon, DD, etc.) will charge you for a DVD until your order is ready to ship.

The only thing different this time is I believe that the Weinsteins have an exclusivity deal with Blockbuster for releasing theire films (it applies only to rentals and not sales fortunately).... an idiotic notion if you ask me that shuts out a huge market of potential renters who live places not anywhere near a blockbuster.

It will mean lots and lots and lots of cheap almost-certainly-unwatched copies for purchase about six weeks from whenever the release is, though!

outlander

I have allready paid for this dvd.
blockbuster computers show it as coming out on 11-18-08.
why so negetive about this?

I have allready paid for this dvd.
blockbuster computers show it as coming out on 11-18-08.
why so negetive about this?

I'm not negative about it. I just don't expect to see it come out on that date.

I'm not meaning to be critical or negative but I don't think Thomas got his DVD... However, you should be able to check it out in theaters on Jan 23rd.

Anyway. There's some new versions of the posters in the promo materials gallery. One I need to add yet is the Portuguese version (from Brazil). It should be out in there on Feb 19th. Brazil seems to be the first time the movie has been given a significantly different title... Kind of reminds me of the the portuguese title for the Wing Commander movie (Wing Commander - A Batalha Final)

Outlander - Guerreiro Vs Predador (warrior vs predator)

It's not that great of resolution but here it is :

Attachments

• Outlander_Guerreiro_VS_Predador_Poster.jpg
    Outlander_Guerreiro_VS_Predador_Poster.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 85
No dvd

No i did not get my dvd!
I have never had this much trouble with a movie.
when blockbuster showed me it on there computer,I figured it had to be true.
the advertising people for this movie are some @#%$^.

No i did not get my dvd!
the advertising people for this movie are some @#%$^.

Yeah, the film is coming to select theaters in the US, and theaters in Canada (don't know how many here either yet really) on Jan 23rd. I hope they aren't hassling you with refunds or anything. Preferably they'll keep your preorder and you'll get it as soon as it's finally released on DVD after it's theatrical run, but there's no DVD date yet.

I think this is pretty typical. Release dates for lower profile games and movies shift constantly in the months prior to release.

OUTLANDER

Thank you.
For your help on this movie.
I hope I get to see it soon.
This movie looks great.

OUTLANDER movie

FINALLY.........I got to see OUTLANDER
the greatest movie about Vikings in a long time .
well worth the long wait. I seen it in Atlanta,Ga. last night.
I could not believe it was really playing here.this is a most see film for any one
that likes viking movies.This movie must go on dvd!!!!!!

Back