NEW trailer online!!!!!!!

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
Were you a little dissapointed that the last trailer didn't have any of beautiful Sophia Myles in it? Well, have a look at the fantastic new trailer to hit the net. Some one deep inside uploaded this beauty and it not only has sophia but she also narrates the first portion. The first half runs similar to the previous traler but there's some fantastic new footage in the last half. The sound seems out of sync in this transfer but hopefully a better version will be online soon. If you liked the last trailer you should love this one!

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=TkT4JNS281M

wow - much better

thanks for sharing that new trailer. it looks fantastic. Makes it harder to wait for release.

This is just freaking awesome!!! I found myself holding my breath this time but definately as a female member it was over Jim Caviezel!!!:)
I can really see his other worldly appearance ( facial expressions) used to their full potential this time!!! WOW, the whole thing looks stunning!
Now Im getting extremely impatient, but thanks so much for posting this AD!!!

'Schnellart"

any new type of clips is always welcome and it is nice to have sophia myles shown in any capacity at all but while they included her they left out hellboy.:eek:

seriously though it looks good and just frustrates me more knowing its unclear if it will be shown here in north america. how it could not is beyond me but so is the train wreck that is the weinsteins and their marketing abilities.

what does temp billing block mean?

That means it's a temporary block of text where a block of credits would go and or the date in a final trailer. (For example the main star of a film gets "top billing").

better

Oh yeah, that's even better . . . You know, New York to Riga round trip is only $400!

PG/PB

great and bold

This second trailer is even better. There are some really bold shots in there. The last one, with a close-up on Kainan an the beast crouching behind him, is incredible. I just wish they sopped saying "from one of the producers of lord of the rings"...it sounds cheap.

Meanwhile, I am really frustrated to have to wait for this film while knowing that it can be butchered and waisted by the two Retardsteins. All the more so as Outlander was supposed to be released in France in August, and know not anymore...

Mjolinar

Very nice visuals.
I like the section in the trailer where they make the crashing spaceship look like Thor's giant fiery hammer (Mjolnir) falling from the sky.

The Score

Thought I'd mention the music score for Outlander. From what I've heard so far it, sounds excellent, from both teasers. I like the medieval chanting, the pounding drums, tolling bells, and the fiery tempo.

Very nice visuals.
I like the section in the trailer where they make the crashing spaceship look like Thor's giant fiery hammer (Mjolnir) falling from the sky.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that scene that way. I'll have to watch the trailer again.

Thought I'd mention the music score for Outlander. From what I've heard so far it, sounds excellent, from both teasers. I like the medieval chanting, the pounding drums, tolling bells, and the fiery tempo.

I think the selections in the trailers are fitting, but do we know this is actual music from the film and not temp music reused for the trailer? I've heard some suggest that, at least in the second half of the first trailer, they used LOTR music... It would make sense though if trailer2 did have the movie's actual music though.

New trailer

This trailer is phenomenal. The first one was great too, but this one definitely has more footage and of course more Jim in it.

Back