New model: the Bannockburn

Eder

Mr. Standoff
Here it is:

bannockburn.gif

Comments, suggestions? I know it's probably not my finest piece of work, but hey, it will show up for less than 20 seconds in Standoff's intro, and that'll be it :p

--Eder

The trick is to get the damn thing to jump out before the player realizes that :D

--Eder

Actually, it seems to be the right class... the Bannockburn is an Errant-class, and the Dilligent from the movie is also an Errant-class :).

Originally posted by Quarto
Actually, it seems to be the right class... the Bannockburn is an Errant-class

No, it's not. The Bannockburn is actually classified simply as a light smuggler craft. That's one of many errors in the CIC's Ships List. We keep meaning to fix it, but never seem to get around to doing it.

You ll put that model in Standoff ??Thats from the Movie......
Well doesnt matter,but Im surprised!:cool:

Well, even the fiercest WCM bashers have to agree that the Errant is one of the best civilian transport designs in the WC universe. Personally, I think it would fit in very nicely with the Galaxy and Tarsus, for example...

--Eder

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Yes ,thats true.I just DONT want to see any Bengal Class from the movie.......:(

Oh, relax, I'm pretty sure nobody on the team wants that! (I sure don't, and I'm the only one who gets to make ships around here, so... :p)

--Eder

Of course we can't blame people for disliking the Epee... but what it comes down to is that we happen to like it, so we put it in :p.

Back