Need A New Game Help

its not that im looking for an apart i have wc 3 4 proph/se, and i lvoe them however you can only play for so long, i have freespace freespace2, xwing tie fighter xwing vs tiefighter, i ordered new joystick gets here wensday *jumps up and down* and well... i was just hoping something new was coming out soon? i ordered iw2 so hopefully will hold me over, my freespace2 cd's are damaged and on old computer and i can't find a place to buy a new copy:( i love freespace 2 as mutch as i love wc:(

Theres not much on the space flight sim horizon last I checked.

Preacher said:
Um, you mean there's a *second* one?...

Better said there is an expansion (or at least it should be out any day now AFAIK). What I heared it expands the univers quite a bit - you can build stations now and such.

Preacher said:
And, is Jumpgate playable by yourself (that is, can you play by y'self aginst the game's AI, instead of having to get online & do the MMP dance)?...
AFAIK, one can only play it while online, which sucks cuz I only have dialup. If it were possible to play it solely on yer own box while offline, it'd be worth my buying it...

Nope, only online. Offline you only get the simulator which was at my time without any enemies (you just could learn how to fly - a needed thing as most noobs crash into the station while landing the first 30 times or so, myself included)

Yeah, that was canned a long while back; around the same time as the Lord Of The Rings MMPORPG.

A nice diversion is "Incoming." It came free with some video cards a few years ago. You can probably find it online somewhere. It's an arcade game where you get waves and waves of enemies in creative configurations. It's not WC, but it's not buggy and works mostly everywhere.

Back