Names are the Name of the Game (July 8, 2012)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
There's a new poll up today that asks which Kilrathi name is your favorite among a select few. Virtually all Wingnuts should be familiar with some of these warriors, although there are a couple lesser known (but cool sounding!) characters mixed in as well. Can you place every Kil? Is there someone you think has an even better name? Hit the Discuss link to let us know!

The last poll asked about the most disruptive traitor in the Wing Commander series. Admiral Tolwyn took a commanding lead with Jazz Colson and Ralgha nar Hhallas in a close fight for second. In fourth place was Foreign Minister Rhonda Jamison, who cooperated with the Kilrathi during the False Peace Armistice in exchange for her captive son. Also, here's an honorable mention to Governor Menesch who received just 1% of the vote, but was responsible for selling thousands upon thousands of Talons on the black market in Gemini!

Which traitor created the most chaos?

Former Cadet Burroughs (WCA)
0.39%
orangeblock.gif

Zach "Jazz" Colson (WC2)
21.59%
orangeblock.gif

Scientist Hajjnah (WCA Game)
0.13%
orangeblock.gif

Ralgha nar Hhallas (WC3)
20.29%
orangeblock.gif

Kirha hrai Hunter (Freedom Flight)
0.13%
orangeblock.gif

Minister Jamison (Fleet Action)
9.10%
orangeblock.gif

Baron Jukaga (Fleet Action)
3.25%
orangeblock.gif

Governor Menesch (Privateer)
1.04%
orangeblock.gif

Traitor Ortiz (CCG)
0.26%
orangeblock.gif

Admiral Geoffrey Tolwyn (WC4)
43.30%
orangeblock.gif

Admiral Bill Wilson (Movie)
0.52%
orangeblock.gif

Ended on July 8, 2012 | 769 votes

--
Original update published on July 8, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea who "Hidden Dagger" was but there he is, with over 640 kills. Good pick (is there a Cephid system on the WCU map?). Still voted for Dakhath, I like the Kilrathi names from WC 1 and 2 the best. Had it been Khasra instead of Baktosh, I had voted for him (Bhurak Starkiller is the coolest from WC1 in my opinion).

I can't vote in this poll because the name I'd choose is not listed. I still laugh every time I read it.

The Kilrathi with the greatest name of all:

Kirha hrai Hunter nar Aussie

I couldn't go with Deathstroke. He would be my favorite Kilrathi, cuz he does hang out in the Dralthi for a while. But, just from the sound of the name: Apreshredder can't be beat, IMHO

Back