Name that ship!

BradMick

Vice Admiral
Alrighty, so i've started working on one of the ships that may be seen roaming around the cosmos. Some may know it, others may be like 'what in the world is that from?? Well, I leave it to you all to 'Name that Ship!' search high and low the stores of WC information to find it...that's the only hint you'll get.

Here is the rough model right now. working on getting the proportions down at this stage, I think its pretty solid, and i'll move onto the next stage of actually making it look cool here soon (i.e. tommorrow, gotta study now)

scarab01ay0.jpg

scarab02zx6.jpg

Brad

Now Im no wing commander expert or nothing like that but it looks like that could be one of the magical shape shifting transports from armada.

Also looks as though your one of the first to model it. I always loved those ships as they are rarely seen. Now Im also curious are you going to arm that kilrathi transport or leave it as it was?

Of Course I could be wrong :)

easy one, it's the Scarab
scarabap3.gif

The Scarab is the merchant ship described in the opening story contained in the PRIVATEER manual.

As far as I know it was never put into the manual. It's a piece of unpublished art that is in the CIC archives.

Great pictures and a lot of info. Thanks!

P.S.: BTW I neither believe that Americans are out to get me nor dislike them in general... I wouldn't even post here if that was the case, right? ;)

So this weekend i'm looking at picking this back up, been busy with classes that are draining my brain of all thought power. Learn all that nifty pilots mission planning stuff this week, lots of time in front of a computer. Looking forward to the weekend.

Brad

Thats really cool, even if it reminds me a little bit of the Cerberus.

What sort of stuff is going to be added to the bottom, since you don't get a good look at it from the reference materials?

Back