My PC is too fast for WC 1 and 2!

Maestro

Spaceman
What can i do? I had heard about a programm that will slowdown my PC. Where can i download it?

thanks for answers.

------------------
Be a Kilrathi Killer :)

I asume you have the DOS versions. You can use MoSlo. You can download it at the CIC files section.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Yes i have the DOS version. Here in Germany dosn´t ever buyed The kilrathi Saga. It will works in Win, right?

------------------

Kilrathi Saga works natively in Win. And there are some changes made to the game, but it shouldn't run fast. Good luck finding KS, it's very hard to get.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Do you mean it will helped me, when i write directly to Origin to become a game? I think not.

------------------

Origin didn't have Kilrathi Saga in stock for a long time. And it's very unlikely that they will release it again.

------------------
Gen. Patton

When it in America so many peolpe bought than i had the question why it never come to Germany or they bring it one more time?

------------------

Unknown; it certainly fetches a mighty high price whenever we see it available, though. Origin should re-release it; I'd be willing to bet that they'd even make a profit.

It's very unlikely that Origin will rerelase it, because they wouldn't make a profit. Sure there are people willing to spend $300+ for it but there isn't much of them. The demand for the game isn't realy big, and people that want new graphics with latest 3D effects will be buying FreeSpace instead. Although if they would include Privateer, Armada, and Academy alnog with the add-ons all made to work under Win the demand would andoutably rise. (and Stinger would have less work to do trying to help people get enough DOS memory
smile.gif
smile.gif
) And besides KS was already rereleased.
wink.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a few years ago... not very long ago in real life terms, but in game terms quite awihle...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Oh, man, I'd love them to include Privateer in a re-release of KS or something similar... can you imagine how good the music would sound in wave format?

And than you wouldn't have anything to do.
smile.gif
Yeah I'd love to see Priveteer with Academy and Armada remade for win. And I would actualy get that sound as I can't get it now, and could take some nice screenshots from it to.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Nah, KS type programs cause problems too... just different kinds... :) (If they ported Privateer they'd probibly port Armada too
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back