Moderator Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
As you have probably read in the "Welcome!" thread, we're looking for moderators for this Off-topic Zone. This thread is for you to nominate others who you think would do a good job.

Please be fair and honest - don't nominate yourself and don't nominate someone just because they're your bestest pal in the whole wide world.

Those nominated (or those with most nominations if there are more than 10 people) will be put in a chat zone poll for you to make the final choice. If there is a tie for number of nominations, CZ veterans will be chosen for the poll over newer users.

We haven't yet decided how long the nomination process will last or how many moderators we'll need.

Oh, and yes, we do take bribes. :)

MPANTY!!!!!

Congratulations on the news, CIC staff!!!

My nomination goes to............ mpanty. I agree when Mekt said that "I always appreciated your wit, your intelligence and general kindness in this Forum, mpanty". He would be a great moderator.

Quarto, Mekt and Wedge would be great too, but I have to vote on one person so that is mpanty.

I would like to kick-off this forum with a SOCCER thread but since that will be a bad start for the forum, as it will undoubtely start a flame war between me and Ghost, and generate harsh comments from LOAF, LeHah, Weasel et al, I won´t start such thread...

... YET :eek:

(I´m joking about the flame war. Me and Ghost are hermanos ;)and we know how to be civilized. I promise not to ever start or continue with a flame war here.)

I think Wedge009 is good fot the job..:)

Im not sure though....:confused:

OK I vote Wedge009

Mpanty.........yes......I nominate him as well........

As for the bribes.....I will give you three red M&M's, two pieces of pocket lint, and 12 cents. How's that sound?

Frosty+Lehah+Weasel would destroy the CZ more than your sister.
WildWeasel has been calm after he spent a while being portraited like a japanese girl.

I always thought that Quarto made a very good job as a moderator. Problem is, I don't think he has so much time, nevertheless I nominate him.

And mpanty: Never! :D ;)

multi.gif

Awwwww, Hiroyuki-chaaaaan!

I liked that avatar, too. I look so good in pink. Anyway, I can't help but be baited into replying to Starkey's comment...

Originally posted by Starkey
WildWeasel has been calm after he spent a while being portraited like a japanese girl.

Had you actually been reading my posts, you would've realized that I've been calm ever since I realized that I can't change the way people behave on the Chat Zone. That was several months ago. Nothing I've said since then has been unreasonable, despite your skewed interpretations.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
That was several months ago. Nothing I've said since then has been unreasonable

Yeah, but you got a temp ban recently... Don´t worry, Weasel, we understand the fact that your japanese experience has made you more sensitive... :D :D :D

C´mon I just joking. You, Frosty and (I dare to say) even LeHah are good people, you don´t say unreasonable things, it´s just that you USED to be less tolerant.

And don´t forget to nominate someone...

At last !

This "off topic zone" is a really good idea... hope closed topics will disappeared from the WC Zone...

Whatever the choice will be, it will be ok; there are only good guys on that board !

That´s true, LOAF. And I bet we will see some closed topics here too, we just have to behave (in all forums) and respect the rules to avoid that.

Wedge009 and I now add Starkey.:D

Death to StarWars
Hail Wing Commander

Ill do that a signature Ghost :D

Originally posted by Starkey
Don´t worry, Weasel, we understand that your japanese experience has made you more sensitive...

Yes, Starkey. You're correct. Being banned is *exactly* what changed me.

Wow... I've been away from this board for too long. It was Ghost that had to tell me I was nominated for something here, since I cannot count on Mekt's support... :)

Well what can I say except that I'm honored, and that I will try to do my best if elected, blah blah... :D
Seriously though, I guess I'll have to visit the board every day like in the good old days...

As for nominations, I think Ghost would do a good job here. He's been waiting for it all his life and... just kidding. ;-) But he does spend a lot of time on #WingNut, knows the admins well, so I guess he'd be a good candidate.

Edit: BTW Hades, what kind of bribes do you take? <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back