Missing Wing Commander 4 Scene?

Lord_Vector

Spaceman
Hello Friends,

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a link to download a copy of the Cut Scene from Wing Commander 4?

Thanks for any help,

Lord_Vector

This was the scene in question:

Missing Wing Commander 4 Scene (3,478k) - Wilford Orders Blair to Black Lance Transport in full screen, full color, Requires Xanmovie

where can i get a copy of the xanmovie thing b/c the link on the WC CIC doesn't work...

i still can't get hte avi to play... any ideas? i downloaded that movie player Wedge posted but still no luck

Works for me... open the player, go to Open File/TRE then type *.avi in the file name box and hit enter so the browse window shows you avi files instead of tre files. Then when you find the right file, hit the open button. One item should show up on the list in the right of the Movie Player window. Hit play and it'll play.

If the interface (wcplayer) won't play the avi (works for me, but there could be a subtle bug in there somewhere), you could try running the player itself (wcmv) manually. To do so, open a dos console and type:

wcmv movie008.avi

or

wcmv movie008.avi -i

(the -i parameter enables the interlacing)

Mario

BTW, That scene does exist on the DVD version as well. In the process of converting all the scenes to VCD's so that I can construct a mini-movie of sorts.

-Lord Vector

Back