Looking for help with CD2MOVIE.TRE

Angelli

Spaceman
Cd 2 of my recently bought Wing Commander 3 is a "little" cracked. The scratch reaches only CD2MOVIE.TRE. It is about 370 MB and so here is my request: Is there anyone who could upload it (for example on rapidshare.de or some FTP). this file. I know that it's quite lot but without that I'm not able to finish this game. :(

Please help me.

Uhh . . . They sell SINGLE discs on eBay?(I mean, like a game with multiple discs and they sell one of them.)

Thanks for advice, but I'm not buying again this game (it's cursed). My uncle bought it long time ago (about 1995, box version, not auction) and it was fabrically covered with a glue or something, so discs 2,3,4 weren't working at all.

I found out way how to ommit this broken part of CD2. I used save editor and set game to first CD3 mission, but still I lost about 4 missions and adm. Tolwyn's entering cutscenes (which are quite important).

Yet, I won auction with WC4 :] It has as we all know 6 cds, so the probability of having broken one is quite high, so wish me luck.

Cheers all pilots!

Angelli said:
Thanks for advice, but I'm not buying again this game (it's cursed).

Yet, I won auction with WC4 :] It has as we all know 6 cds, so the probability of having broken one is quite high, so wish me luck.

It's statistically higher than WC3 would be, but you really shouldn't have a "quite high" probability of getting broken discs. I have a couple hundred CDs of Wing Commander material, and they all work fine. :)

Back