LOAF/ELEAZAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Hi!
Some time ago I emailed you two but I never got an answer. Maybe you never got the email or I didn't get your answers or you were too busy to answer, whatever. So I post the topics here, just to get an answer (a negative one is ok too, I just want one) :

LOAF: What about trading a set of English WC novels (9) against a set of German novels (7) ?

Eleazar: I sent you a list with WC CCG cards I can provide you with. Do you want them? And do you have the ones I requested from you?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Heya, I still want to trade WC novels, but I don't think I ever heard from you -- be sure and contact bandit@crius.net, as loaf@wcnews.com is currently down.

I used the "mail" button next to the "profile" button, perhaps that was the fault.
But good, I will contact you the next days over bandit@crius.net .

"What, you creeps haven't heard of me?" <g>

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 03-31-2001 at 16:30]

Hey - thanks for posting

To Mekt-Hakkikt: It was a little turbulent around here (Valentio, Jetlag and I already exchanged some cards). But I'm still sure as hell willing to trade cards :)
My list of cards I'm still missing:

Confederation
Arrow Elite SeaKing Squadron
Hellcat V Elite Zombie Wolf Squadron
Longbow Elite Black Widow Squadron
Longbow Elite Fire Dagger Squadron
Thunderbolt VII Elite Tsunami Squadron
Angel Col. Jeannette Devereaux
Battle Damage Fuel Rupture
Battle Damage Tail Shot Off
Crew Adm. Geoff Tolwyn
Maneuver Maniac Solution
Crew Admiral Tolwyn - Promo Card
Heart of the Tiger Col. Christopher Blair - Promo Card

Kilrathi
Bloodfang Blood Most Noble Squadron
Strakha Dark Inquisitor Squadron
Modifier Pulsar Snarls Communications
Weapon System Skipper Missile

Please list your cards and I'll do whatever I can to please you.

To Bandit LOAF: I also tried to reach you, but it looks like I encountered the same problem like Mekt (mail button in the profile). You told me that you're also willing to trade some cards (hope U still do). If I could be of any service, don't hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,
Eleazar

BTW LOAF, is there any chance to get a hold of the cards these days? Probably not, huh? :(:(

You can get boxes of them showing up on e-bay once and a while. Ask around in comic shops and game shops. Many of them have old crap lying around in their back rooms, they may have some.

TC

It's treasure hunt, I guess.. ;)

I think it makes it harder to hunt in Canada though, and not in the US, doesn't it? :(

Not really. There's quite a bit of Wing Commander stuff around and quite a few fans. It really depends on what kind of places you have to look in. You'll obviously have a better chance if you live in a bigger city because there are usually more stores to check.

TC

Well I guess Montreal is big enough, but since I've not been living here for too long, I don't know all the places where I can find comic stores...

I'll have to trust Lady Luck... :)

I'm pretty sure Canada *isn't* the best place to find anything Sci Fi <G>

It's probably a great place to find baby seals, though.

How'd you kill them? Clubbing, or exploding like the dolphins?

I'm told that its fun to torture them slowly because they look so cute.

No, i read this somewhere, if your looking for anything scifi, the more rare it is, the more likely you'll find it at a shop in Canada.

You club seals, stupid. One must club baby seals.

Dolphins are for explodin'

TC

Sicker than TC? Perhaps, perhaps not. Depends on your definition of sick.

I know for sure, though, that baby seals are fun to torture. Bamboo shoots under the eyelids are good.

Tye is still learning. But soon he shall surpass his master in the art of sickednessitute.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back