Ks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romale

Spaceman
i dunno if you'll allow this cuz has to do with downloading ks illegaly or what not but im not telling nayonewhere to get it, i just wana know WTF do i do with it, its god all these zip files then within first zip file is wc1 wc2 wc2crack and this big arj i found a program to extreat it but i can never get it to install i woulda bought the thing but i can't find anyplace that sells new copies of it etc. and until they do I HAFT TO PLAY WING COMMANDER I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWL FOR PAST 3 YEARS OUTSIDE OF PROPHECY AND SEKRET OPS I HAVE NO WINGCOMMANDER PLEASE HELP I SUFFER EVERY MINITUE

Dudes! I just robbed a jewlrey store and I'm having trouble pawning the rocks. Can anyone help me fence this stuff?

That's might be how the admins here will take your post. I suggest you look on ebay or spend some time at stores that sell used games (EBX is one example). I believe it was PC Gamer that released WC1 and maybe WC2 from KS FREE with a couple of their issues. That's another possibility. The games out there, you just have to look for it. I saw a copy of the Terran Confed Handbook from the WC Movie just the other day for 5 bucks at a used bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back