Klavs Models Models of Models (January 11, 2006)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Klavs81 has put together another neat image collection featuring his famous ships. "Kitten's Play" features a Rapier II swooping in on an unsuspecting Dralthi. Or if the title's any indication, maybe it's the other way around. The scene resurfaces again in a creative design inspired by the Hasegawa Model Kits. Image three might not be big enough to fill your desktop, but "Departure Angle Nine Zero" is a fun shot for all the Ferret fans out there.

--
Original update published on January 11, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only shadow the same thought, it looks really really great! All the models are looking very "human"/real with this new grey paintsheme and with the great plateing on the texture! While watching the wc movie today, I was wondering why no one came up with such an idea... It would have made all the WC fans so much happier. Make us happy by editing the movie to see your fighters in action instead :D Excelent job! Especially the box. It needs better shadows (harder shadows where the box intersects the ground), and you can start selling it on E-Bay :D

(I like the movie, but not the rapier. It's just a German WW2 experimental interceptor with 2 fire extuingisher bottles stitched on as engines, and painted black. Where did Chris Roberts go when they showed the artwork for authorisation?)

Back