Kilrathi concept fighter

lorddarthvik

Spaceman
Hi everyone!

I'm back for some modelling! :D

Those concept pics posted in the news really get me goin :) Here is my try to remake that Kilrati fighter concept. I just started 10 mins ago, but will continue tomorrow.

Attachments

• dralth01.jpg
    dralth01.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 148
  • wco11s.jpg
    wco11s.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 186
Nice wing. For some reason I'm in the mood for chicken.
I'm probably reading the concept image wrong but isn't those lined partitions on that wing supposed to be thicker than the fuselage? bahh... I'm probably wrong.

@ Marc: scuse me, i don't understand waht u mean :) BTW, i'v just noticed that i'v posted a wrong render :) I was a bit confused while working...
Bit of update later today :)

the update as promissed:
I know that a lot of things don't look like the concept, but hey, thats just a sketch, and it s not even in good quality, no side/top views... SO to the point: I'm makeing my own "concept of the concept" modell :) Lots of detail will be added (i hope) later, and some things will be changed, as i already noticed some errors on this update :)

Of cours, the original creator of the concept will be credited as the only person who made up this design!
Could you please post the full name of the person who made this sketch? thx

Attachments

• dralti02.jpg
    dralti02.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 139
Without any indicated measuremends and as eye to sketch work it is splendid, but not yet accurate. Doubtless one of the promising spawns from the forum.

I like the way it is beginning to take form. Also, I wouldn't be ashamed of taking some artistic liscence, as well. Very nice, keep it going.

Looking fantastic...I'm working on my own rendition of the confed tugboat looking thing (Yes, I suppose it's a capital ship) I'll post some pictures of it as soon as I get it more fully formed.

Update :) :

@ Maj.Striker: I'm really interested in your modell. Maybe we should put them into an animation :) Please post a link to your pictures here, so we can find it :)

Edit: I know this is the most shiny kilrathi ship you'v ever seen :) Dont worry, i'll fix that later, i just couldn't resist trying some new techniques...

Attachments

• Dralthi03.jpg
    Dralthi03.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 122
update:
I'v made my own interpretation of the other wing. Any ideas on how to shape it instead is welcom (dont try to explain! draw it! :) ) No details yet, but now i can start on working on the small parts/windows/scockpit/stuff :)

Attachments

• DRL01.jpg
    DRL01.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 127
it appears to me...and this is just my take on it but the other wing in the concept picture is almost identical to the other wing except slightly smaller and (of course) reversed.

I think Major Stiker pegged it with the wings. It does look like the other is mirror image, but smaller. Nonetheless, this is one very beautiful ship. It just looks deadly. Very nice! I'd like to eventually see it integrated into something... maybe some future project with the Wing Commander Universe Priavteer Remake.

Check that drawing again! The darker parts on the wings doesn't look like the other, plus the overarll shape as some uniquness. I will do some modifications now..

Ah, yes, that looks more like it. But the Starboard wing may even need to be just a little smaller, so it ends at roughly half-way through the last big triangle on the Port wing.

Back