Is The WC Saga going to Continue?!?

TheBLACKLION

Spaceman
I don't know about anyone else, but for myself, I am tired of waiting for a new game...movie...RPG or anything!! Can't we do a poll or write in a mass mailing to tell these people that we miss our favorite Saga, and we want it to go on? I was hoping to shoot up some more Bugs, or play an RPG based on the Saga, or something....

------------------
BLACKLION
Special Operations

I wouldn't hold my breath. Our best bet these days, it seems, are fan-made games.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

anyone thought of converting starlancer into a WC sequel.. with some new ships and reappearances of old ones.. it would be cool cos it would have a next generation engine and mulitplayer support.. actually it would be a good idea for chris roberts to release an addon which converts it to the final nephilum story. he'd have to get the rights from EA though

There already is a fanmade Starlancer mission editor out there, but I haven't tried it yet, since my comp is acting a little quirky with games lately.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Hey guys I am kind a
confused.gif
so what does WC saga mean
confused.gif
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the responses, but I was hoping that we as gamers could influence the EA company that we want at least an ending to the current story line with the BUGS at least.....I guess I will have to settle for fan fiction for now though.
mad.gif

TheBLACKLION said:
Thanks for all the responses, but I was hoping that we as gamers could influence the EA company that we want at least an ending to the current story line with the BUGS at least.....I guess I will have to settle for fan fiction for now though.
mad.gif

Then support WCESCRP.

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Show Me the way and I am there.......!!!!

------------------
BLACKLION
Special Operations
"Kind of a bummer have your butt kicked by a dead guy!"

Back