Is the Standoff team still supporting the game?

Have all the issues been fixed? I remember we played with going to 60fps but animated textures and the like didn't update based on delta time and so certain elements became too fast.
Last time I tried that patch it still shared many of those issues - but that was a long time ago, the first release.

Really? What animated textures? I'm playing through the game right now and haven't noticed any graphical glitches.

Really? What animated textures? I'm playing through the game right now and haven't noticed any graphical glitches.

As I recall the speed of shockwaves, the shield effects and just lots of little things that felt overly fast. If it's fixed that's great.

They are if you put it above 100 or some such thing. At 60 it all looks fine to me. Most monitors only support 60 anyway.

It's just about good to go outside of a bug with the mission history that's being worked on. At least, until all of you find bugs I probably missed....

Yay! I actually just re-installed Standoff to give it another play through. (Side note--when you're three years out of practice, those early Gladii missions are HARD!) But I'd love to see a finalized package. It would be a great way to get some new folks into Wing Commander, as well.

Back