I wanna fly that ship!

Kevin Caccamo

Rear Admiral
griktoonrndr.png

Yes, the Grikath. It seems to be overpowered somehow. I seem to remember sitting in front of WC2 and saying "Son of a bitch" whenever I saw those bastards. They always killed me for some reason. I can't really remember their loadout, but IIRC, it has four neutron guns at the front and two at the back.

griktoonrndr.png

Yes, the Grikath. It seems to be overpowered somehow. I seem to remember sitting in front of WC2 and saying "Son of a bitch" whenever I saw those bastards. They always killed me for some reason. I can't really remember their loadout, but IIRC, it has four neutron guns at the front and two at the back.

I think it was 3 neutrons up front and 2 in a rear turret. But yeah, Grikaths seemed more dangerous than Jalkehi. Difficult target profile, not all that slow... I know that the stats say they're slow and not very maneuverable, but they seemed to fly pretty aggressively. And they seemed to take a good bit of damage before going down.

HAHAHAHA Good target practice for me. They were way too slow for my taste, but I do like the weapon loadout as I love the neutron guns.

Grikaths were always pushovers I thought. Just keep some good speed and if you stayed mobile you could take one on without too much trouble.

In the WC2 main campaign, the Grikath's power comes from its good turret coverage combined with the limited vision of the Rapier's cockpit. Otherwise it is a reasonably easy ship to destroy - destroy the torpedo as it launches...

In the WC2 main campaign, the Grikath's power comes from its good turret coverage combined with the limited vision of the Rapier's cockpit. Otherwise it is a reasonably easy ship to destroy - destroy the torpedo as it launches...

That seems to be the case with most of the heavier WC2 ships! Gothri, Grikath, etc. They aren't very menacing until you start trying to chase em!

Back