I ABSOLUTELY love WC1-2 models. Post in here if you do too!

Andropolos

Spaceman
Reason?

Well, first nostalgic, and then when I saw them brought to life by Eder, well, that did it. Big guns protruding, ugly paint schemes the works. I love them, I wanna play them all.

If you remember the WC 1+2 I do, which means the ole' 3d slideshow that WC was, and see the models that come today in the UE-ised SO engine (not to mention the Eder's textures), well some small part of me remembered the spotty-not-yet-teenager that tried (with 2 friends) to play Wing Commander 1 on an Amstrad PC 1640 with double floppy (and an EGA card).

That is not to say that WC3+ models suck. No, not at all. It is just that for a lot of guys out there, WC 1-2 will forever be THE wing commander to rememer and that al others are going to be judged by.

Re-playing WC2 in glorious 3d (I know that cloak would pose a problem) is what evolution for me is all about. Ok, there I said it!

Everyone,Wc1,Wc2 and most of us introduced to the WC universe with one of those 2 .

Eder`s models are great ,his textures too.I think most of the CIC would like to see more WC1/WC2/Privateer models in 3d.
But personally I wouldnt like to see a "remake" of Wc1 or Wc2 .
I would love to fly the ships again,but not as a remake of Wc1 or Wc2.

Originally posted by Andropolos
...Re-playing WC2 in glorious 3d (I know that cloak would pose a problem) is what evolution for me is all about. Ok, there I said it!
I'm witcha, dude; but throw WC1 in there, too...

When I was playing The Secret Missions 1 for the SNES I perfer to fly a Scimitar or Raptor.I don't understand while the 'Claw pilots hated that ship.

It's fast and I loved its weapon loadouts...I would join the UBW in '81 to just fly that lovely ship.

WC1 Ships

I'll forever be inlove with the ships in WC1.

Nothing like a Raptor with her hard hitting and high fire rated guns.

and for those of you who hate the scimitar - say what you want, but her mass drivers makes her better than any Kilrathi ship of her size (up to and including Krant).

Back