Hmm...

Um. I think Quarto's latest story post is still out there in never-never land.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, 'tis. But you can get to it by typing its file name (000035.html) in manually. It will probably reapper after somebody posts to it. As will the others (Dralthi5 says some of his are also missing)...

0035 is one of the missing files... it might come back on its own... or it might not. I'm afraid I can't do anything about it.

Quarto said:
It will probably reapper after somebody posts to it. As will the others (Dralthi5 says some of his are also missing)...

Nope, got this message when I tried to post to my missing chapter eight:

Sorry, we could not post your reply to this topic. Contact your bulletin board administrator and inform them that they may have may run out of available disk space. Their web host may be preventing them from posting new files.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Yeah, that's what I got in my Chapter IX. It looks like either we're gonna have to simply wait, or to reconstruct the threads post by post.

Sly had a big mouth, but nothing more than that. I'm sure he learned his lesson
smile.gif

Pay no attention to that error message you get when trying to reply to 0035 or one of the missing threads. We're not out of diskspace or anything, but one of the files needed for replying to that particular thread bought it. You could reconstruct it by copy/pasting the whole thing in a new post, in case it never returns.

Last edited:
Back