Freddie Prinze Jr. Autograph Session Coming Soon (March 28, 2021)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Like many aspects of life over the past year, the convention circuit has suffered due to the pandemic. There have been some fun developments though where certain cons have found a way to creatively circumvent the coronavirus by hosting events virtually. GalaxyCon is one such venue, and they're hosting a variety of virtual activities through the spring. This includes an autograph session with Freddie Prinze Jr., star of Wing Commander, the new Punky Brewster show and several other popular movies and series. Fans can choose to have Mr. Prinze sign an 11x14 inch Wing Commander poster. A basic personalized autograph costs $92, and he'll inscribe an additional short message for $30 more. The cutoff is April 18, so get your orders in soon! We'd love to see what customizations you end up getting!

--
Original update published on March 28, 2021

Just put my order in today, shipping it out this afternoon...

I've ordered one of the pre-printed mini-posters with all the trimmings... treat yourself and all that. Can't wait!

This post and the other update were right next to one about 3D printed ships, which made me wonder – has anyone gotten someone to sign a 3D print?

There's probably some technical bits to making sure the ink holds, you'd need something big enough to sign and if you sent a Hornet or Excalbur to Freddie Prinze he'd just be confused. But it'd be something unique.

The best 3D prints I've seen have also been delicate and somewhat brittle. Not something I'd ship around. Haven't seen it done before.

Back