Found a random WC reference...

yeah it is definately not praising the movie....although the comparison to mst3k maybe a bit to much....it's not that spacheesy...

denial is still set in to a degree....but you are correct.....it's just hard to imagine something WC could really be that far gone......*sigh*

Most of the complaints you people have with the movie aren't the sort of thing that would impress a "MST3K" style of show - no one save for us cares that "LOL THEY FORGOT THE S ON TIGER'S CLAW!".

The problem with the movie to a general audience is that it just isn't very exciting - but that doesn't make for something that's easy to make fun of.

i would really enjoy watching those robots mock wc - the movie. it would make my day full of sunshine.

Bandit LOAF said:
Most of the complaints you people have with the movie aren't the sort of thing that would impress a "MST3K" style of show - no one save for us cares that "LOL THEY FORGOT THE S ON TIGER'S CLAW!".

The problem with the movie to a general audience is that it just isn't very exciting - but that doesn't make for something that's easy to make fun of.

They forgot the S on the Tiger's Claw?!? Bwa ha ha haa haaaa!!

Hey Loaf, now that you mentioned "stupid", what did people do to earn the 'I'm Speshul" avatar?

They post too much.

(That's the avatar that shows up when you have enough posts for a custom image - it's just to remind people that they should switch their image to whatever they want.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOh, I get it. Heheh, when the day comes, I might just leave Ralph Wiggum there for a while.

McGruff said:
When the day comes for me, well, I'll still be a lowly lieutenant peeling potatos in the galley.

What did you do to become luitenant forever, McGruff?

The episodes with Joel were always my favorite. Mike just wasn't as funny to me.

I agree with Loaf for the most part. The acting isn't as terrible as most mst3k movies. The effects aren't cheesy either.

MST3K movies usually have lots of slow spots in them where the robots and the guy can say things. (Ie, scenes without much dialogue.)

That's why, however funny the concept is and how bad the acting is, the MST3K of the German performance of Hamlet just isn't very good.

Dyret said:
What did you do to become luitenant forever, McGruff?

Since it preceded my banning for posting the gingivitis picture, I'm not really sure. I think it might be something I said about the WC movie or Enterprise. LOAF could be more specific. In any case, I'm sure I probably deserved it.

I don't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure it's an ironic rank - you were posting useless stuff to get a higher rank or something.

Back