Favorite WC Moment

Originally posted by baphomet_ie

the battle with Hobbes in WC3 - I really actually didnt want to kill him...

I'll agree with ya there, I HATED having to kill Hobbes, he always was my best wingman. (And he was cool as hell to boot!)

I was very sad too , but after the "message" he wasnt his self.I had to do it:(

Well I think Hobbes before his betrayal was one of the most loyal and good pilots ever in Confed.

Farewell Ralgha nar Hhallas..........

I did not enjoy killing Hobbes one bit. I always thought that his words during the battle were kindof soft for a Kilrathi, like he really did like me and respect me. Then I saw the scene left out of the game where Hobbes reprogrammed the holo-emitter with his farwell message and I was really upset. :(

Why did the lovable furball have to die?!?!?!? *tear* Why!?!?!?! *open sobbing* . . .

<I'll take my Academy award now> :)

My favourite moment in combat would have to be flying against the supply depot in WC2 with Doomsday on my wing. Initially I couldnt adapt to bombing missions but it was something special, launching my final torpeado, pulling my flightstick back hard hitting afterburning and listening to the death cry of the Kilrathi as the station tore to pieces.

Perhaps the best cinematic moment for me was watching the Kilrathi prince kill your woman in WC3 (at which point I blew him apart and made it back to the Victory:cool: )

I'd have to agree with Hotwing about watching Thrakhath kill Angel and then destroying his ship and then making it back to the Victory. Then any moment in Wc3 or Wc4 where there was a multitude of ships to destroy and I'm flying the Excalibur or Dragon. That's why I love the Gauntlet in WcP (95 on the Wasp on Nightmare) and the last mission with the destruction of the Wormhole.

Originally posted by Hotwing
My favourite moment in combat would have to be flying against the supply depot in WC2 with Doomsday on my wing. Initially I couldnt adapt to bombing missions but it was something special, launching my final torpeado, pulling my flightstick back hard hitting afterburning and listening to the death cry of the Kilrathi as the station tore to pieces.
Ehm... sorry to contradict... :) but the Supply Depot mission you fly with Doomsday is a Broadsword mission, hence you can't really afterburn away...

Back