Episode III Trailer - 11/04/04

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Just wanted everyone to know that the new Star Wars Episode III teaser trailer will be on Access Hollywood tonight. Check your local listings.

I´m happy!

Channel 13 (Argentinian Channel) will show the trailer tonight at 2000
Yay.

In the preview does anybody have any idea if the voice of Vadr is James Earl jones or Hayden Christiansen's voice processed through a computer or is it a blending of both? I've heard all three as a possiblity but nothing definitive.

I whole heartedly agree. But I have no confirmation on it one way or the other from anywhere. I just want to now to put m mind at ease so I can go and enjoy a finally good prequel. But his name isn't anywhere on Starwars.com for the flick or imdb.

It is James Earl Jones. There are interviews with him about shooting on TheForce.net. He was only supposed to have like 5 minutes of dialogue, but I guess they got excited and he's in like half an hour of the movie.

Jones has stated that he hasn't done any voice work yet - but that he's hired to do so.

All I know is I've seen the Vader suit, heard James Earl Jone's voice, and I saw X-Wings (or what looked like X-Wings to me... it was a quick shot).

I can die happy, finally a new StarWars movie that resembles the original trilogy.

The capital ship engagenment looked cool, and ya gotta like the group of Wookies ready to go off. The really good news is that I saw no Ewoks. ;)

The trailer is great. But what i found most interesting is not what we saw ie. vader the fighting, the emporer wielding a lightsaber. But what lucas did not show in this first trailer ie. Dooku and General Greivous. Gentleman this is going to be good.

Dooku's in it. I've seen pics of Vader/Anakin (sans mask) fighting Dooku infront of Palpatine (mirros the RotJ Luke/Vader scene.

Spien said:
and I saw X-Wings (or what looked like X-Wings to me... it was a quick shot).

I haven´t seen it yet, but in X-Wing (the game), which happens during the events of ANH, they say the X-Wing is a *new* Rebel weapon.

The fighters in the trailer could be Z-95 Headhunters.

I wouldn´t know, since I haven´t seen the trailer yet :p But given the similarity between the X-Wing and the Z-95, it was a good guess.

The Z-95 is a perfect subtle "someday we'll build an x-Wing!" sort of a proto-design.

The thing in the Episode III trailer is yet another example of George Lucas nudging you very hard in the side and going "LOOK! IT DONE LOOKS LIKE THE OTHER THING I DONE MADE! BUT IT AINT! YUK! YUK! YUK! YUK! YUK! YUK! YUK! ".

The ship in question has been refered to as the ARC Starfighter. ARC stands for 'Advanced Recon somethingerother' - they're also featured in the Battleground video game as the Clone Troopers with jetpacks, EMP cannons and green distinguishing marks.

Other places refer to it as a Tri-Fighter. Whatever - Lucas is usually dumb with names.

I also must agree with LOAF. Those pesudo-proto-TIE things are stupid looking.

Back