Eight Legged Freaks

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Oh god, it's so cheesy. :( I'm pretty tolerant of most movies.. it's a decent watch, but I was really craving some good all Tremors action. Not enough lead being pumped into spiders to keep me going and never Arachnophobia spooky. Kinda wished I'd seen Reign of Fire instead, though Kari Wuhrer and Scarlett Johansson are both pretty hot.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Oh god, it's so cheesy.

It wasn't supposed to be? I haven't seen it yet, but I was under the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a completely serious movie.

Command & Conquer's Kari Wuhrer has sunk to this:(?

I think it was supposed to be a cheesy spoof, though, and not a serious movie about giant spiders.

In my opinion the only thing that was any good that Kari Whurer starred in was Sliders. Her movies have been apalling....Anaconda anyone... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Royal_Marine
In my opinion the only thing that was any good that Kari Whurer starred in was Sliders. Her movies have been apalling....Anaconda anyone... :rolleyes:

I really have to disagree here as the movie "Vivid" is in fact her finest work. IMDB describes the movie as "An artist creates a new style of art by having sex on a canvas covered in paint. " so you can probably agree with me even if you haven't seen the movie.

My brother's all ranting about not being able to see that yet. He's some big horror movie fan. Hearing you guys say that it's terrible will be good news for him, the worse the horror movie, the more he likes it. :confused:

Originally posted by Skyfire
the worse the horror movie, the more he likes it. :confused:

wow...did he see Jason X? That was the absolute worst horror movie of ALL TIME....

If you haven't seen it, you can tell they obviously just gave up when they named the "new" Jason "Uber-Jason"...

Anyway, I saw Eight Legged Freaks with my freind...he hated it, I didn't like it, although it was bareable.

Originally posted by Skyfire
No, I haven't seen it-but he did, and even he thought that one was bad. :D

Good...do yourself a favor and don't....although, one short part of the movie almost makes up for it....

"Computer, activate the Camp Cyrstal Lake circa 1982 program....."

"Hello...do you wanna drink some beer and have pre-marital sex? We LOVE to drink beer and have pre-marital sex!"

Originally posted by Dralthi5
I have a great fear that I'll develop ADD if I watch anything with David Arquette.

Fortunately, he's the best actor in Eight Legged Freaks.

Originally posted by WildWeasel

It wasn't supposed to be? I haven't seen it yet, but I was under the impression that it wasn't supposed to be a completely serious movie.

Yeah, it wasn't supposed to be serious. But there is no way to prepare yourself for actually how cheesy it was.

Back