Dork Here on the Table (November 21, 2021)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Defiance Industries' tabletop Clydesdale was a big hit last week, and he's quickly followed it up with a miniature Dorkathi. The fun doesn't stop there though! He's also finalizing the Gilgamesh destroyer and Confederation dreadnought models for his digital TacOps remake. And Kilrathi counterparts are in hot pursuit! I just love how realistic this looks - right down to the crisp shadows and reflections.

The Empire of Kilrah, your one stop shop for those really aggressive looking transports. William Tell and associated Gilgameshians are ready to go. Working on the Ralatha.

--
Original update published on November 21, 2021

That looks really good! I don't know the technical details of Tabletop Simulator rendering, but they really make those models sparkle.

The Gilgamesh was always one of my favorite designs, so it's nice to see it for once!

That looks really good! I don't know the technical details of Tabletop Simulator rendering, but they really make those models sparkle.

The Gilgamesh was always one of my favorite designs, so it's nice to see it for once!
It's not super robust honestly, I bake the lighting into the textures, but it does look nice on TTS, thanks!

Back