Dating Lives... Complaining... ect.

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Recently I have been having trouble with my friends getting involved in my "X" relationships and have begun to see a pattern from my friend Jason dating or getting involved with people I have dated in the past. I don't know how to deal with it and how to make it stop besides just not involving him in my relationships and just not even gettin involved with him when it comes to girls. My first run in this summer with Jason doing this happened the Saturday following K-19's opening night (July 20th would be the exact date if you must know). Jason had managed to get Paul, Steve, and Bart to wait to see the movie until I came back from my trip to Ann Arbor. I was really happy that he had gotten everyone to wait for me and I thought further that he was really changed from the kid that I had had run ins with in High School, and that he had become a really awesome friend. Well, I was wrong. I began to have a discussion with my parents about using the car and such and it lead into a four hour discussion that then lead to the purchase of my Del Sol (so in the end the discussion was a great for me), but at the time it was really painful and just depressing. I called up Jason an hour into it and he said him and some women were at his house swimming in the pool and hanging out. He invited me over, but I told him that I couldn't go over and that I didn't want to go over because I did not have a ride (I was arguing with my folks about using the car remember) and because I didn't want to go over. He said or I told him to call me back before they left to pick me up for the movie (becuase they said they could pick me up). Then when the discussion was winding down about a quarter to 9pm (the movie was at 9:55pm) I called Jason asking when he wass coming to pick me up. He said that everyone (Bart, Paul, himself, Kathy-my ex from sophmore High School, and Anna-my ex from freshman year college) didn't want to leave because they were having too much fun. Despite our planning for several months, Jason decided to hang out with my X's and change the plans. It was not a good evening for me. NOT only had I been through a rough discussion with my parents, but when I expected my friends to be there for me they weren't. I didn't call him for several weeks, then called after he had called a couple times and I had cooled off. I felt that at this point he would have changed, but I guess I was wrong. I had made plans with him to come over to my house and spend the night. He was going to call me at work, but he never did. Instead he showed up with Bart and Tammy and Carmila. That was ok I guess, but when we were hanging out at my house I was like the odd man out. I was sitting on the couch by myself while they were all sitting on the other couch and they were all having a lot of fun. I didn't know whether to just call a girl so I could actually have fun myself or if I should just get up and leave. So I left and went upstairs. I wasn't going to be a bad host and kick them out. So I just went upstairs, made myself some juice and then hung out until my sister called saying she was coming home. Then they left asking if I wanted to come along with them to Bart's house and I replied, "No I don't want to come, I am not having any fun. 3 guys, 2 girls you do the math." Jason later apologized for his actions and once again changing the plans on me, but I truly don't want to speak to him for a long long time if ever at all again. Anyone else enjoying friends crapping on your lives?

No, i have my gf that crapps my live :D
Seriously, you must talk with your friend and tell him what you think your oppinon,blah,blah.
If he is so stupid to act in that fucking way...well, i don´t think that he should be called friend, just don´t talk with him and hang on with new people

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
My first run in this summer with Jason doing this happened the Saturday following K-19's opening night (July 20th would be the exact date if you must know). Despite our planning for several months, Jason decided to hang out with my X's and change the plans. I didn't call him for several weeks, then called after he had called a couple times and I had cooled off.

Time warp!

Seriously, http://www.mailpoop.com/ and new friends are the answers to all your problems.

Yea, I am trying to avoid that guy at all costs. He certainly isn't my friend anymore. I thought he had changed, but obviously he hasn't. He is sick in the head. Sick... sick... SICK!

Back