Coolest Looking Spacecraft in WC

As for fighters, I'm actually torn a little, I don't think Confe'd ever fielded a truly beautiful ship, the Heretic from P2 or the Gothri take my vote, I guess...

Small capital ships - defiitely the Galaxy... The whole ship has a Milennium Falcon coolness about it, with the huge engines and that pretty flight deck.

Large ships - Cerberus. So beautiful and sleek, and from behind it looks like it spreads its legs so You can land Your panther in its bay, if You catch my drift :)

My favourite Capship is definetly the Concordia from the game, i simply love it (giant purple balls RULE *g)

Fighter: i cant say which i like more - Broadsword with the game colors or the Panther from Prophecy, they`re both damn cool

Greetz

Bergi

Hmm, gotta love the Excalibur :D

Favorite capship is the Vesuvius. And dont say anything about me compensating for something ;)

Fighter- Centruion, Black Lance Dragon and Panther

Cap Ship- Concordia and Midway

Can we mention the ugly duckling?

...Banshee... Now that is one ugly ship!

Originally posted by RFBurns

The UBW Banshee?? No way! It looks cool! The Confed/SWC Banshee/Scimitar is the ugly duckling.

Originally posted by Delance
The ekapshi doesn't quality.

I always though the UBW used the Ekapshi concept when designing the Vindicator. The UBW Banshee also looked like it had some Kilrathi influence, like the BW took the best of both worlds and put them together. Ah life on the frontier :)

C-ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Viper61
I always though the UBW used the Ekapshi concept when designing the Vindicator. The UBW Banshee also looked like it had some Kilrathi influence, like the BW took the best of both worlds and put them together.

Definitely. I sort of saw it as a way to sort of throw the player off. You know, making him/her fall for the whole thing being the Border Worlds. "Their ships have a Kilrathi influence in them! They must be the bad guys!"

... not to mention that their ships and "blank screens" are embroidered with a symbol very similar to a swastika.

Originally posted by RFBurns
Fighter- Centruion, Black Lance Dragon and Panther

Cap Ship- Concordia and Midway

Confed Banshee is an ugly ship.....but not the Border World`s one....

Looks like there are a lot of different opinions and tastes here :) Thats really good :D

It really doesn't bother me how the ships look like as long as I'm flying something which can blow the enemy up. :) I really can't think of any particularly beautiful or ugly designs right now.

I suspect both the Ekapshi and the Vindicator look similar because they are both effective atmospheric fighters. I know the Hellcat also fits that category, but that would at least help explain the spoiler-like aerofoil on both of them.

Originally posted by Delance
What do you have against the 2650's eyepatch?

HAHAHA! Absolutely nothing. Although it gave Paladin an awfully "space pirate esque" look.

Don't mind me, though. My opinion is that Super Wing Commander is a Wing Commander abomination. I just didn't appreciate it.

For fighters, WC4 Banshee. That thing was one UGLY beast(which is why I love it)!
Capships, no contest, hands down, the Behemoth. Can you say BIG GUN? I knew you could. :)

Oh.....come on the Behemoth is a big ugly "thing" with a big gun.You dont like it as a design you like the BIG GUN it has :p

Back