Chris Reid. Nice to see you on the 25th!

Mindcrime

Commodore
Hey man. You are always so cool around here. Watchin the 25th celebration for the first time and it's so awesome to finally see a face to go with the text. Awesome you and Ben have such a history man. Anyways, I'm probably late to the party but just wanted to say thank you for all your consistent work.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    736 KB · Views: 22
Also curses to you sir! Lol. Jk. But really i just bought WC3 the original pc game off ebay cuz of you showing off all those cool collectibles you have. Cool thing though I got it for 10$ and it includes everything. Box and all the paperwork and discs in mint. Long live Wing Commander!

You're welcome! We're happy to do it, even if time and other obligations make things a little more challenging these days. It is pretty weird to look back and realize that many of us have been at it here for the majority of our lives. It's definitely not something we planned out when we got started in the mid '90s.

As a bit of a heads up, we are planning to do another livestream of The Secret Missions on December 5 to celebrate its (12/4) 25th anniversary. Let us know if there's anything in particular anyone would like to see!

I'm reminded of the scene where Catscratch meets Blair and Maniac for the first time...

*edit*
Sounded harsh, I meant I like the enthusiasm :)

Last edited:
Back