Changing Nav Points For WC: Prophecy

ArMyDeMoN

Spaceman
I have followed the steps to change NAV Points in my Wing Commander Prophecy Flight Manual (pg. 24), but I can't change my nav point. I have tried once in a mission where there was only 1 NAV point, and then some Confed people ask for any available pilots, and when I try to change my nav point to NAV 2 (the one that wasn't there until the broadcast), It still keeps my autopilot going to the Midway NAV. Is there another way to change the NAV point?

------------------
There's plenty of room in this town for the both of us.

ArMyDeMoN said:
I have followed the steps to change NAV Points in my Wing Commander Prophecy Flight Manual (pg. 24), but I can't change my nav point. I have tried once in a mission where there was only 1 NAV point, and then some Confed people ask for any available pilots, and when I try to change my nav point to NAV 2 (the one that wasn't there until the broadcast), It still keeps my autopilot going to the Midway NAV. Is there another way to change the NAV point?

Click on the nav point you want to go to with your right mouse button. It doesen't always change at the first time, so click on it untill it does change.

Back