cat box??

Razer92

Spaceman
Does any ony have a Kirathi carrier iff for SO or the dreadnought file??

Thanks.

The strong shall survive!!!!

22km and you never posted as Raider, Kalk
biggrin.gif

I don't think he could make it that large anyway. I asked ducky to make it 2.2, he made a comment about me being one of those 2.2km people.
smile.gif

You can make just about any weapon you want as long as you have a hardpoint, a change the weapon to one in the game, and set the rotation numbers,

Last edited by a moderator:
got the dreadnaught uploaded, you can get it at:
http://members.xoom.com/snuzzleduck/kdread.zip

it was converted by me and killer wave. its smaller than a real dreadnaught would be, but it could be made larger.
for some reason, WCPedit doesn't like it, says "invalid floating point operation," but if you ignore the error message, it works fine.

[This message has been edited by snuzzleducky (edited April 30, 2000).]

Twister said:
ANYWAY...are there some screenshot fo the Kirathi carrier or the dreadnought!?
Well, there is a screenshot (very small one) of the dreadnought that i and snuzzle converted, since i dont have a 3d accelerator card, i dont care much about posting screenshots because they dont look as good as they would whithout it...
(You can make your own screenshots by hitting the <print screen> key)
You can get a kilrathi carrier at HCl's files, but i cant put turrets on it, them i made my own conversion
smile.gif
, but its not on my page.
There are a couple of Kilarthi capships in my page and a Base...i have a Destroyer too if you want, but that conversion is not mine.

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

"I told you and No Regret, but never psoted it publically until now."
You went and put it here in General WC Chat, I think you're words were "hey everyone, I'm sure you'll find out anyway so I might as well tell you, I used someone else's account and posted as Raider" or something to that effect.

That was many weeks ago! And that was just after LOAF allowed you back and you started posting as KALK mk. 2, your current account
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited May 02, 2000).]

What're the Exeter specs?

TC, normally I know better, but exams, papers, work, and driving three hours daily is driving me berzerk enough, then I read Kalk's posts...
mad.gif

Back