Callsigns

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
pygmypiranha comes from the game magic. I combined two of the cards that I really liked. The School of Piranha and the Pygmy Hippo and thus my callsign was born.

WOW!! Magic cards, you are really showing your age.
i remember playing that game in 6th grade. the game was in the revised edition, just before 4th edition, i played for antie, and fork, a then $20 card, i can only imagine what it'd be worth today.
anyone know what a royal assassine from revised is worth today?

"Bigger And Nastier Dogs In Trunk"

I'm buying that shirt when I can afford it.

Ripped off from a very short lived character in Empire Strikes Back, given to me because I always used to sit on the rear facing seats on buses and it stuck.

Amazing what happens when you're a kid...

Funny thing is... I don't think anyone's actually decided if his name was supposed to be Dak or Dack.

[Three guesses for whom my callsign comes from... (duh)]

My call sign comes from my favorite comic book character Nightwing and the online game I'm in Earth 2025. The clan I'm in in that game is the Knights of Soloman Thus Knitewing

No, seriously. I hear people talking about it all the time, but I really have no idea what it is. It's got that guy from Wing Commander in it, right? Matt Hamil, right?

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Wow. What's Star Wars?

No, seriously. I hear people talking about it all the time, but I really have no idea what it is. It's got that guy from Wing Commander in it, right? Matt Hamil, right?

Urge to kill rising.

It´s fun how Weasel is *mad* when people write stupids things here...but he is immune...to himself...

Originally posted by Ghost
It´s fun how Weasel is *mad* when people write stupids things here...but he is immune...to himself...

Ya know GHOST, you may be onto something here.

You get an "A" today.

Mines a combination of the Danish word for dad and the English word zone. It was origionally intended as a not so subtle hint to my son to keep his greasy paws to himself - i.e. away from my computer. Never worked.
However, I think it works fine for space games.
Believe me I do!

OK, don't believe me.

Back