Battlestar Galactica

Maniac II

Rear Admiral
I dont know if i misspelled it... Anyone watch the Mini series? i did, i thought it was great, how bout you guys

Oh and according to IMDb they're coming out with a new series... anyone else planning on looking into it?

You better watch out. LOAF didn't like the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, so he's probably going to merge a thread about flowers or something into here.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming series. It's got some good actors, and a decent writer. But above all, who can argue against a big budget TV show based on an aircraft carrier in space?

Maniac II said:
Oh and according to IMDb they're coming out with a new series... anyone else planning on looking into it?
I didn't see the miniseries since I didn't have a television at the time. Or maybe I didn't have cable. Anyway, I have both now, so I'll probably say lots of stuff about how I'm going to watch the new lesbofied Galactica, and then forget. And then I'll make a lot of noise about buying DVDs and never get around to that.

Definitely looking forward to it.
PeteyG said:
You better watch out. LOAF didn't like the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, so he's probably going to merge a thread about flowers or something into here.
Don't be a moron.

Whoa dudes! Just making a joke based on LOAF's crazy thread-hijinks and his strange underappreciation for the Battlestar Galactica miniseries. All in good fun.

Frosty, what did you mean by lesbofied?

When is there not a gay pride thing on the news?

So why didnt you like it LOAF? u a bigger fan of the original series, or was it somehting else?

Sex stuff written by/for fourteen year old boys is the first thing that kills science fiction for me. That was just the tip of the new Battlestar Galactica's iceberg - I wrote a fantastic parody of it back when it aired, which has been posted all over the place since... any sort of search should locate it.

LOAF's parody said:
MISTER OBUTU
Sir, Cylons are attacking the fleet! There's a huge battle going on! Thirty Battlestars have been destroyed!

FAT MEXICAN CAPTAIN
That sounds interesting! Can we see it?

MISTER OBUTU
No.
Solid gold . .. I chuckle everytime I think of it :D.

C-ya

I watched the mini series and I thought it was pretty decent...certainly it wasn't deserving of the title Battlestar Galactica but as a typical sci-fi, it was pretty good. Special effects were well done, some bad acting but liveable...was very disappointed that Starbuck turned out to be some juked up chick instead of a swaggering Han Solo...oh well.

he probably ticked off one of the Admin, or someone found one of his comments unreasonably cruel... we may never know... but i will agree sucks that they're gone...i thought they were pretty cool

Back