An Ode To My Favorite Ship

FooFoo

Spaceman
Concordia, oh, Concordia
You're so big and green
Concordia, oh, Concordia
Your PTC is so mean
But Concordia, oh, Concordia
Why are you rusting in a darn lake on Vespus?!?

By: FooFoo

Did you just wanted to increase your post count didnt you?
wink2.gif

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry killer, its not a new person

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

So what if he wanted to increase his post count? You've gotta do it somehow. You don't get that nifty medal thingie by sitting and reading all of them.

tongue.gif

Sorry TD, only Administrators get the Space Marshal Medal. However, you could bust your chops inside and out to be a General.

Even though at this stage you're only a Cadet; just posting at a regular and normal pace will eventually get you up the ladder.

Heck, look at my profile. I started on January 7th; its now August and I'ma Captain.

But ranking doesn't show you've earned it; it just shows that you've been blabbing a lot (and if you are a General, you are either a CIC Staff Member, or you spend too much time blabbing).
biggrin.gif

Post counts? I'm scandalized by the very suggestion that I'm interested in advancing my post count! I only felt that y'all would like to hear a fine poem about a fine ship!
smile.gif

-FooFoo (a she, by the way!)

Hmmm?
smile.gif

This must be the season for suspicious characters...
smile.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"...we follow the sun, we follow the sun, we follow the sun..."

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

I knew I wasn't getting a medal. Hell, I don't even expect to hit the first rank. I was just making a point, which I don't seem to be very good at.

Hey, I could write us an anthem:

Let 'em all go to hell, except the C-I-C!

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Metras said:
tongue.gif

Sorry TD, only Administrators get the Space Marshal Medal. However, you could bust your chops inside and out to be a General.

*bzzzt*

Full general is reserved for moderators, and isn't a postcount-dependent rank. As for your comment about needing to be a CIC staffer to get to general, not necessarily. Quarto isn't staff. Nor was Frosty during his time as a moderator, and at one point he was even an admin.

Though I do have some staff-type duties (hint, hint), at best I'm essentially an "honorary" CIC staffer, IMO. No biggie, though. *shrug*

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited August 19, 2000).]

Pffft That never got me a medal
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Grr... we can't be a General? (No matter how many spaming posts we create?)
mad.gif

Oh well
biggrin.gif

Stop complaining guys, at least you've got a nice little icon thingy under your names - you've obviously been around a lot longer than the couple of months I have.

Stop complaining guys, at least you've got a nice little icon thingy under your names - you've obviously been around CIC a lot longer than the couple of months I have.

And even longer than the couple of weeks in the Chat Zone since my first post...

Back